Monday 28 January 2013

The Luger P08

Yes, I am mad, I know...this is another replica I just bought, as an add-on to my Wehrmacht outfit (you know, what with MP40, the Y-straps, Sumpftarn smock, the regular MP38-40 ammo pouches, and all that shit).

The gun was on my mind since I started to play airsoft. Iconic gun of a iconic army...this doesn't mean I will buy all that WWII loadouts. My gear is missing a few items, but I am reluctant to dress myself in a complete Wehrmacht fashion. This is probably due to the fact that I like to keep myself unnoticed most of the times, but hey, there is a start time for everything, I guess.

A good review of this gun replica here: THE LUGER P-08 REVIEW

.











I will write a personal review once I receive the replica.

No comments:

Post a Comment