Sunday 12 September 2010

C4 Trap scenario

12th of September,2010 - Balcescu

We had a good idea of a scenario,called C4 TRAP.Obviously,if something can go wrong it will.

The idea is very good,but it needs a lot (and I mean a lot!)of adjustements and improvisations in the field.Not that is something wrong with improvising under fire :-),but as I said,it's a new idea and it may take a while until we can call it a 100% playable scenario.

Good people,both parties!Lots of noobs,which is brilliant.



Played with the MP40.Trusty old gun,but the scenario was such that I fired less than two mags.Problems encountered:
Replica and mags were freshly cleaned and probably I had a tad too much silicone.Probably due to this ,the hop-up behaved stupid on me today.The rate of fire was pretty good,but it is visible an improved gearbox /barrel/trigger adjustment and battery could add to this replica behavior.

Next time,on the 03rd of October.Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment