Tuesday 7 September 2010

Been a'while

Been a'while now,lazy or busy as a bee doing my thing.Nonetheless,I have been playing every occasion I had,in the last 2-3 months.

Just so you know,I was a part of this Romanian airsoft event here:

The Gathering : Operation "First Stone"

or here : Airsoft Alliance

I am lost for words!!!I never imagined such intensity of the game,such space to develop "real life" scenarios,and so many comrades!Indeed this was a morethanIeverhoped thing to happen.

A pity I took ill for the first day(out of two),due to back pains.Nonetheless,the second day I was there,and even if the sorts decided not to play along and with my Bacau mates,I did everything I could to face whatever the game threw at me.And plenty of things to be met,believe you me!




A photo of myself and my Bacau mates,apart from 2 guys that played in our squad (boonie hat from Bucharest & olive kneepads,far left view from Piatra Neamt)

No,they are not my team.

Yes,they are my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment